Once you have registered to use Artstor either at Pratt or through Pratt's proxy server, you can access it off-campus any time, either by going through the Pratt Institute Libraries' web pages or going directly to http://library.artstor.org. Please note that you will be asked to enter your Pratt One-Key before arriving at the Artstor Splash page if you click on any Artstor link from the Pratt Institute Libraries' website.
Remote Access will be reset after 120 days, so if you have not logged in through the proxy server or at an on-campus machine during that time, you will have to do so before being able to access Artstor offsite again.
Simply go to any computer on-campus and log in to Artstor with your registered username and password. This will reset your remote access period to 120 days.
If you cannot make it to Pratt, access Artstor through any link on the Pratt Institute Libraries' website and log in with your registered username and password. Please note that you will be asked to enter your Pratt One-Key before arriving at the Artstor Splash page.
As long as you have a working Pratt One-Key which should have been provided to you by the Institute.
All you have to do is:
1) Click on any Artstor link on the Pratt Institute Libraries' website
2) You will be prompted do enter your Pratt One-Key to log you into the Pratt Institute Libraries' proxy server
3) On the Artstor Digital Library Splash page, click on the Enter Here button
4) Find the Register Link on the upper right-hand corner of the Welcome Page and follow the steps for registration. It is recommended that you use your Pratt Email Address when registering to use Artstor. Use a password that is easy to remember and make note of it for your records.
1) Click on the Log In link on the upper right-hand corner of the Artstor Welcome page
2) Click on the Forget Password link and your password will be sent to your email address
If you use multiple email addresses, you may have to try more than one. If you still can't get in, contact the Visual Resources Center at email@example.com, or contact the Visual Resources Center at 718-636-3716.