- Last Updated Dec 16, 2016
This guide provides an overview of the 16mm films located in the Pratt Libraries collection and how to care for them.
A-Z Resource List
- Last Updated Jan 3, 2017
This guide contains a full list of resources organized by name.
- Last Updated Jan 15, 2013
- Last Updated Oct 19, 2012
How to cite sources in different formats
- Last Updated Jul 1, 2016
A guide to the tricky world of copyright: what is covered, what is not, and how to tell the difference.
- Last Updated Aug 18, 2016
What new faculty need to know about the libraries
Green Resources @ the Library
- Last Updated Apr 1, 2016
HMS 103 & ENG 102 - Freshman English
- Last Updated Apr 11, 2016
Interior Design Guide to Research
- Last Updated Mar 11, 2015
Library Buildings & Design
- Last Updated Sep 3, 2015
Sources and tips for researching the design of libraries and some important precedents.
Maps and GIS
- Last Updated Jan 29, 2016
How to find and use maps and other geospatial resources at Pratt and beyond.
- Last Updated Feb 26, 2015
Resources to help artists and designers with materials research.
- Last Updated Apr 22, 2014
Because books are better in 3-D.
Programs for Sustainable Planning & Development (PSPD) Resources
- Last Updated Oct 17, 2016
Sustainable Production Methods
- Last Updated Jan 27, 2016