Request Instructor-Level Access
To take full advantage of Artstor's teaching tools, faculty must contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request instructor-level access.
Need help registering for Artstor? Or finding images and organizing them?
Go to the Artstor Getting Started Guide.
Log in to Artstor
Updates from Artstor
ARTstor For Faculty
- Online and Offline Presentation Tools, as well as integration of existing offline presentation tools like PowerPoint
- Sharing image groups via folders with students to prepare for tests and quizzes, as well as setting up student folders to allow students in a class to share images with the instructor and with each other
- Creating links to groups of images for integration within Pratt's LMS
- Requesting images not currently in Artstor to add to the Pratt Institute Digital Image Collection for seamless searching
- Customized image groups to support course curriculum
ARTstor Training, Workshops, and Tutorials
The staff of the Visual Resources Center is available to assist faculty with getting the most out of Artstor. We can arrange group workshops for faculty and students, but we also support one-on-one tutorials for specific areas. To make arrangements in advance, please contact the VRC at email@example.com, or by calling 718-636-3716.
ARTstor for Faculty Guide
For complete information on Artstor and how faculty can take full advantage of it, please see the full Artstor for Faculty Guide.