Artstor is a subscription-based digital image library with over 1.3 million images in the areas of art, architecture, the humanities and social sciences, with specialized tools for teaching, research and study.
Before you get started, check the Artstor System Requirements.
The Pratt Institute Libraries' Digital Image Collection may be searched seamlessly within the Artstor platform.
If you are looking for images that are not available in Artstor, or need any further assistance, please contact the Visual Resources Center at email@example.com for more information.
- Online and Offline Presentation Tools, as well as integration of existing offline presentation tools like PowerPoint
- Sharing image groups via folders with students to prepare for tests and quizzes, as well as setting up student folders to allow students in a class to share images with the instructor and with each other
- Creating links to groups of images for integration within Pratt's LMS
- Requesting images not currently in Artstor to add to the Pratt Institute Digital Image Collection for seamless searching
- Customized image groups to support course curriculum
The staff of the Visual Resources Center is available to assist faculty with getting the most out of Artstor. We can arrange group workshops for faculty and students, but we also support one-on-one tutorials for specific areas. To make arrangements in advance, please contact the VRC at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 718-636-3716.